сряда, 23 юни 2010 г.

My designs

Drawing and designing models and clothes has always been an inseparable part of my life. It's just been here with me, I can't remember when I started. For about a year I went to designing classes but I stopped, mainly because my mother didn't approve of these things where we didn't learn the different techniques of painting and only drew sketches of models. In spite of this, I adored going to classes because we learned about the history of fashion and drew scetches of many different types of clothes.
Anyway, it was then when I started collecting my sketches, but they got lost. I have only the ones from 2007 and I'll begin posting some of them. It'll be cool, you know, to see how my style has evolved.

This line is with my models with big hair and eyes. I don't normally pay a lot of attention to the way the girl's drawn, I focus on the clothes. So bear in mind that they may not be very proportional.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар