вторник, 22 юни 2010 г.

Elly Jackson

Elly Jackson is the lead singer of La Roux and is really inspirational. My favourite song is I'm not your toy, it's just so mellow and laid-back. I have listened to it so many times that I know it by heart.
Elly Jackson has her own stlye and what I really like about her is that she doesn't make a parade of it like Lady Gaga, for example. It's just her and there's no need to stick her taste into our faces. Elly is very natural and at the same time unique and somewhat distorting the trends. There are a lot of influences form the 80's but as seen though the prism of the 21st century. What I especially like is her hair - not only the haircut, which is very bold, but the out-of-this-world colour. It don't know whether it's her natural colour but it suits her complexion and her style in general very well.

Oh, how I love that portrait necklace of hers!

note: I don't own any of these pictures

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар