вторник, 22 юни 2010 г.

New looklet outfits

Hey :) You may have noticed that I'm not very constant in my posts. Well, learn to live with it as I'll only post when I have nothing to do. And that happens once in a blue moon, believe me!

So, on the topic, I have been quite productive on looklet, I can even say that it's the only site I visit on a daily basis, actually. I have got around 300 looks now and I have even been shortlisted for one of the contests! I haven't posted a lot of these looks and I must say that I'm really proud of some of the designs :) I have to catch up, so I'm going to post my favourites here.


"Minnie mouse" and "Dreaming"
The left one is called "Visiting grandma" and creates something like an old, rural and quaint style with fashionable clothes. The outfit next to it is about Street style
I really like the transparant blouse on the right and how it changes the whole effect of the look

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар