четвъртък, 24 юни 2010 г.

Top 15 Katy Perry outfits

Katy Perry and Lady Gaga became famous at about the same time and in the beginning there were many similarities between them. They were both provocative and had a strange, fresh and one-of-a-kind style. But then they took different paths. Lady Gaga became more and more weird as she saw that the puplic approved of what she was doing and fabricated hit after hit. Katy Perry on the other hand, continued developing her strange style with a touch of pinup girl, sexy and cute and also had some very successful songs but her fame had its ups and downs. I am personally a fan of both and here i'll present the 15 outfits of Katy perry that I like the most.

15. Performance costume - it's maybe a little too sequined but that's what I like about it.

14. At the 2010 Vanity fair Oscar party wearing Zuhair Marad - very elegant but not unfaithful to her style.

13. This dress is so cool. An paired with the bright yellow stilettos it looks even cooler. The only thing I don't like is the bag because it ruins the bright colour combination.

12. Promo photoshoot for California girls. Okay, it's maybe a little photoshopped, but it's still very nice - the blue wig, the latex shorts, the colorful top, the transparant umbrella...

11. I really like the idea because nobody would have thought of it. And the red belt perfectly matches the dress.

10. Casual doesn't mean boring! (The brooch adds a cute detail, I like how it combines with the boat, the shoes and the lipstick)

9.Again a one-of-a-kind idea at the Today Show. The dress is by The Blondes. Maybe she should have put on some heels because the flats seem unflattering.

8. I love that dress. Period.

7. She's so cute. I wish I had a dress like this, it's very fresh and reminds me of kawaii but it's simpler.

6.How great is that, huh? And the coolest thing is she manages to pull off the outfit so well, that you don't see it as something weird. Okay, maybe a little, but what would our world be like if there weren't any weird outfits to put on?

5.Mmm, very nice. The blue wig is a very interesting accessory and I like the yellow nail-polish and how it matches the shoes. If only the dress were a bit longer.


4.Great. She has an eye for trends and even I, who is not so much into designer's collections an all, know that Victor & Rolf's dress is The Coolest Thing Ever.

3.Didn't she put this top on an auction? I'm sure a lot of money was paid for it because it's amazing. And also, it's cool how the leggings and the heels and the haircut perfectly combine but the focus is still on the top.

2.Yummy! This outfit is so sticky and sweet ;)

1. This is so great. It definitely deserves the first place in my modest chart. And even if Katy hasn't discovered America with her costume, for me it's enough that she has been brave enough to wear it, to have fun and to show her playful spirit.

Many people claim Katy just wants to provoke and to become the center of the attention by wearing all these outfits, but in my opinion, the point is to demonstrate that you have a peculiar style and that you are not afraid to experiment with your looks. Why do we have to be mole-shaped?

note: I don't own any of these pictures

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар