сряда, 18 ноември 2009 г.

Dakota Fanning in Teen Vogue

I began to like Teen Vogue when I was on a vacation in Florida. It isn't published in Bulgaria so I had to keep up with the trends through their website. When they announced Dakota Fanning was going to be on the December issue's cover, I was so jealous! She's such a great girl, so famous, she's taken part in loads of movies and is now an experienced actress. And she's 21 days younger than me! Dakota recently took part in the New Moon film; I'm not a big Twilight fan but even I know that's a big deal. I wish I was fortunate like her!
Here are some pictures from the photoshoot:


She looks stunning in the last one!
She has already made one photoshoot for the magazine when she was 12:


A video behind the scenes:

Credits: teenvogue.com

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар