събота, 21 ноември 2009 г.

Looklet

I have recently registered at this site called Looklet.com. It's great because you get the chance to become a stylist and to create different looks on your model. There are tons of items like clothes, jewellery, accessories, extras and you can change the model's faces, the background, add effects... Almost all garnments are virtual reproductions of real brands and mix a variety of styles. I'm a newbie for now but here are some of my looks:
The one on the right is pretty cool, I think - I tried to represent a laid-back street style
The left one is titled "Leather, meet silk", it's a favourite

I really like playing mix-and-match with bright colours and styles. If you have an account, you can visit me, my username is thebattlefairy

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар