сряда, 18 ноември 2009 г.

First post!

Hello, hello! Let me present you my brand new blog - SauceCabruno.blogspot.com!
If you're just wondering what the name of the blog means, I'll have to explain some things.
Firstly, I'm from Bulgaria, my name is Iva and I'm 15. I'm named after a specific type of tree that I think is called sallow or something like that in English. I think that this tradition to name your children after plants exists in a lot of countries, but I'm not sure whether they celebrate it. In Bulgaria almost every name has its own day, when the person celebrates; mine is one week before Easter.
Secondly, I'm studying in a Spanish school and my second language is French. I also speak English because, you know, we're surrounded by English in music, movies, television, etc. and a lot of my peers have learned it from Cartoon Network, for example. Apart from school I go to English lessons because I'm preparing for Sertificate in Advanced English and later for Certificate of Proficiency in English. I was wondering if I should write in both English and Bulgarian or in Spanish, or in French, but in the end, I decided that the blog should be in English because everyone speaks English nowadays.
So, my explanation came out a little longer than I planned. But anyway, the blog is called Sauce Cabruno because this is the translation of my name in Spanish. As all the other names I could think of were already taken, I chose Sauce Cabruno. It's without doubt unique, but I hope people will manage to twist their tongue round it!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар